With Dr. Roman being the sole practitioner, for the time being we have decided
to mostly return to curbside. Very few exceptions will be made, on a case by case basis.
Recently, we have had more than a few people argue our mask policy.
This policy is put in place for the safety of our staff. We have a couple of staff
members who are immune-compromised. We take pride in the fact that we
provide a safe work environment for our staff. By not wearing a mask,
it makes some staff members feel unsafe. If our staff gets sick, we run the risk of
having to close our doors, making it impossible for us to service our clients and
their pets. We realize this may be inconvenient, but please keep in mind
the health and well-being of those around you.
We are here to help your pets. During your appointments, please keep the conversations about your pet's health and medical needs.
· All clients MUST wear a mask when interacting with our staff including technicians and doctors.
· Payment is collected it the time of visit
· If you do not feel well, or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms please stay home and we can set up a virtual consultation
APPOINTMENTS WITH THE TECH AND/OR DR. ROMAN
1. Remain outside when you arrive.
2. Call the clinic to let us know you are here.
3. A staff member will bring your pet in for exam and treatments while you remain outside.
4. When the exam is complete, payment will be collected and your pet will be brought out to you.